The Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia (CACV) is a community of individuals and organizations working together to reduce the burden of cancer in Virginia. Membership in CACV is open to anyone interested in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
By joining CACV, you become part of a group of dedicated individuals and organizations that are committed to fostering communication, collaboration, and community awareness to meet the multi-faceted needs of persons living with cancer.
We cannot do this alone. Together our impact to improve the health and well-being of all Virginians is greater. Join the Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia today!
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a diverse network of cancer-focused colleagues from across Virginia
- Opportunity to shape the priorities of cancer control in Virginia
- Participation in CACV priority workgroups and taskforces
- Invitation to quarterly meetings with presentations on key issues relating to cancer control
- Discounted fees to CACV sponsored events like the Virginia Cancer Conference
- Regular updates and communication on cancer control activities including CACV’s monthly newsletter
- Ability to promote organizational news or events in the monthly newsletter
- Access to information, state and national resources, and professional development opportunities that will help lead to success in your work
Types of Membership
Membership dues are on an annual basis each calendar year.
Individual: $25 annually
Student: $15 annually
Student members are anyone studying at a school, college or university from high school to post-doctoral level.
If you are interested in a group membership, please go to: CACV GROUP MEMBERSHIP
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining CACV!