The Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia (CACV) is a community of individuals and organizations working together to reduce the burden of cancer in Virginia. Group membership is open to non-profits, for-profits, government, and community-based groups interested in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
By joining CACV, you become part of a group of dedicated individuals and organizations that are committed to fostering communication, collaboration, and community awareness to meet the multi-faceted needs of persons living with cancer.
We cannot do this alone. Together our impact to improve the health and well-being of all Virginians is greater. Join the Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia today!
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a diverse network of cancer-focused colleagues from across Virginia
- Opportunity to shape the priorities of cancer control in Virginia
- Participation in CACV priority workgroups and taskforces
- Invitation to quarterly meetings with presentations on key issues relating to cancer control
- Discounted fees to CACV sponsored events like the Virginia Cancer Conference
- Regular updates and communication on cancer control activities including CACV’s monthly newsletter
- Ability to promote organizational news or events in the monthly newsletter
- Access to information, state and national resources, and professional development opportunities that will help lead to success in your work
Levels of Group Membership
Organization Tier 1 (up to 5 employees): $100 annually
Organization Tier 2 (up to 10 employees): $200 annually
Organization Tier 3 (up to 15 employees): $300 annually
Organization Tier 4 (up to 20 employees): $400 annually
Organization Tier 5 (up to 25 employees): $500 annually
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining CACV!