Each year, YLC selects a group of individuals who have distinguished themselves by actively contributing to the betterment of the New Orleans community! Selected Role Models will be showcased at YLC's annual Role Model Awards Gala this September. YLC is committed to selecting award recipients who represent the unique diversity (racial, cultural, professional, economic, age, etc.) of our city.
Ideal YLC Role Model candidates should:
- Promote a positive attitude and unyielding desire to enhance the quality of life in our community
- Strive to unite our community in collaborative efforts for its further prosperity
- Serve as an exemplary role model to young professionals
- Take an effective and vigorous leadership role in our community
- Make signficant contributions in his or her specific field of endeavor
To be eligible, all nominees must:
- Live or work in the Greater New Orleans Area
- Not currently hold public office
You may submit as many separate and distinct nominations as you wish. You will be contacted at a
later date if more information about your nominee is desired.
Nominations are welcome until 11:59PM on Friday, March 22, 2019.