Non-Profit Exhibitor agrees to the following guidelines regarding the below optional items:
1. Provide a tent. If the tent does not meet the below standards, then we will ask you to remove the tent from Lafayette Square immediately:
a. All tents must be no larger than 10 feet by 10 feet.
b. Each tent must be a free-standing canopy tent made from fire-retardant material, with documentation to prove such is the case. A member of the New Orleans Fire Department will be on hand to inspect all tents and supporting documentation.
c. The four legs of each tent must be weighed down by weights attached by either a bungee cord or a durable rope. No staking of tents is allowed anywhere on Lafayette Square. This is a regulation of Parks and Parkways and Lafayette Square Conservancy.
2. Provide a banner to hang from the tent or table.
a. Banners cannot be larger than 3 feet by 10 feet.
3. No zip ties are allowed by Parks and Parkways and Lafayette Square Conservancy
4. Provide informational materials from your tent
5. Mass distribution of flyers is NOT permitted: this is a regulation of Parks and Parkways and Lafayette Square Conservancy
6. You may also have signup sheets for upcoming events or for more information about your organization, as well as “goodies” (e.g. candy, stickers, etc. as long as your items are not hard plastic, which is not allowed in the park).