The Food Vendor agrees to:
1. Provide your own food, food preparations, serving materials (plates, utensils, napkins, etc), and staff; Please Note: Straws, hard plastic/acrylic plates and cups, glass of any kind, swizzle sticks, and toothpicks are not allowed in Lafayette Square Park.
2. Bring signage to display food items for sale at your booth (maximum size - area of 6 sq. ft) MUST NOTE THAT "ALL FOOD SALES MUST STOP AT 7:59PM, NO EXCEPTIONS"
3. Accept that the YLC is not responsible for damages or theft of assets at the concert site;
4. Inform the City of any income made at the concerts on your monthly tax statement;
5. Share in revenue with the YLC (as detailed in this application);
6. Submit a menu of food items for approval by the YLC with this application and submit any subsequent changes to the approved menu to the YLC by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday before the applicable concert;
7. Attach and execute the Hold-Harmless Agreement per the link below and acknowledge the Parking/Vehicle Agreement included in this application;
8. Staff the booth 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM and be prepared to sell product by 5:00 PM sharp. Load-in shall take place along Camp Street and N. Maestri Street from 3:00-4:40. All equipment, supplies, and personnel shall be removed by 8:30PM.
9. Bring sufficient food or product each week to serve until 7:45 PM; Vendors who consistently are unable to meet this requirements, YLC can decide if they are able to continue the series
10. Exchange food or product ONLY for current tickets sold by the YLC. Vendor also is responsible for keeping tickets dry and intact prior to turning over to the YLC;
11. Vendor is responsible for turning in ticket bucket and bag containing redeemed tickets to the YLC Ticket Booth on N. Maestri Street at the conclusion of the concert. Tickets left at the Square will not be counted.
12. Comply with all 650 Poydras building regulations and YLC requests in regards to set-up and breakdown of food vendor booths;
13. Keep the sidewalk behind the Food Booths clear of all equipment, including chairs and personnel;
14. Provide proper storage and serving equipment to keep hot foods at the safe temperature of 140 degrees or higher and cold foods at the safe temperature of 45 degrees or lower
15. Take all measures commonly expected in the food industry and by the State of Louisiana to keep food safe for consumption;
16. Provide YLC with a “Certificate of Insurance” indicating the following coverage levels:
a. General Liability / Liquor Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate naming Young Leadership council as an additional insured
b. Automobile Liability: $1,000,000 per Occurrence
c. Workers Compensation: Louisiana Statutory benefits. Employers Liability $500,000 each accident / $500,000 disease policy limit / $500,000 disease each employee;
d. Provide proof of proper permits for food preparation. (i.e., fire marshal permit)
17. Complete, sign and return a W-9 Tax Form with this application;
18. Provide a fire extinguisher for your booth on the square
19. Provide your own transportation and parking to and from the concert for all staff and equipment (SEE PARKING/VEHICLE AGREEMENT);
20. Give the YLC written notice via e-mail of any cancellation of participation five (5) business days in advance of the start time of each concert. Failure to properly provide notice will result in a $1,000 fee, which fee may, in the sole discretion of YLC, be witheld from any revenue otehrwise payable by YLC to Food Vendor, persuant to the Revenue Sharing Details outlined below. After the first cancellation or no-show over the course of the season will result in the Food Vendor being removed for the remainder of the season and the $1,000 fee will be charged, regardless of notification.
21. If the YLC cancels the event for any reason, including weather, the Food Vendor may request reserved space at a make-up date, depending on availability. The YLC cannot guarantee that a cancelled concert will be rescheduled. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Food Vendors agree to forfeit to YLC all previously-paid fees if a concert cannot be rescheduled.
22. Please note, the use of deep frying and/or boiling equipment are strictly prohibited, any vendors found using said items could be held financially responsible and subject to removal from WATS
23. Be compliant with all City of New Orleans permitting requirements for participating in special events Special Event Permits can be obtained through the City of New Orleans One Stop Application process.
24. Please note that the YLC reserves the right to remove any food vendor from participation in the 2018 concert series for any breach of the above provisions and/or at its sole discretion.