(1) The maximum speed limit throughout Ocean Reef is 25 mph with few exceptions, where it is then reduced to 15 mph.
(2) Parking in travel lanes is prohibited. Vehicles at construction site are required to park according to the submitted parking plan. Landscape vehicles may park in roadway when orange cones are placed in front and behind the truck and trailer. Vehicles may be parked in roadway when during the installation of pavers. Do not park in a manner creating blind spots which are a safety risk to other vehicles and pedestrians.
(3) Gas powered blowers are not permitted as of January 1, 2017.
(4) Overnight parking of commercial vehicles in residential areas of Ocean Reef is not permitted.
(5) Parking in natural areas as well as golf course and sand areas is prohibited.
(6) All commercially licensed vehicles, as well as construction and service vehicles (trucks, vans, trailers, etc.) MUST have the business and/or owner operator, location and telephone number posted on the vehicle in neat and readable lettering.
(7) The use of jackhammers including chipper hammers and pile driving is prohibited between November 1 and May 14.
(8) Permitted work hours are 8am start - 5pm exit (off property) Monday-Friday from November 1 through May 14; 7am start - 6pm exit (off property) Monday-Saturday from May 15 through October 31.
(9) All gates at construction sites MUST be secured at end of work day.
(10) Sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
(11) Overflowing dumpsters are not permitted; they must be emptied prior to reaching that condition.
(12) Green screen is required on the outside of all construction site fencing prior to the commencement of construction, including renovations. The fence must be 6 foot in height with a top rail and surround the total perimeter of the construction site.
(13) Vacant lots will not be used for storage of equipment unless there is an active construction site in the neighborhood; the owner of the lot has sent an email to the ORCA Business Office authorizing such and is approved by the Architectural Committee, prior to the storing of the equipment.
(14) Permits (County & ORCA) are required to be posted at each site. It is recommended that a copy of the parking plan be placed with the permits.