"You're Gonna Need Milk for That - Wisconsin Dairy Fuels our Bodies, Communities, and Economy."
Thank you for participating in the 2023 Wisconsin Agriculture in the Classroom Essay Contest. Please complete the following entry form and upload your essay entry(ies).
All essays must include the Required Entry Information within each entry file. It can be a second page or, if submitting a scan, on the back of the essay.
Required Entry Information
Each entry must include the following on the back or an attached page:
- Student Name and Grade Level
- Parent or Guardian Name
- Essay Word Count
- Complete the following form and submit up to 30 essays on one entry form.
- EACH essay file must be labeled as "Student First Name, Last Name Initial, School, Grade. For example, an essay from Beth Schaefer, Grade 4 at Brandon Elementary should be saved as "BethSBrandonElementary4".
- Complete the following form and upload your essay.
- All contact information should be for your teacher and/or your school.
*If you are a home school student or are participating through an organization or club, please enter your parent/leader's contact information in place of Teacher and School contact.
All entries must be uploaded by Saturday, April 1 at 11:59 p.m.
For a complete list of contest rules, scoring rubric, and research resources visit wisagclassroom.org. For any questions, please contact Beth Schaefer, Wisconsin Agriculture in the Classroom Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-828-5644.