Tiny Town is open! We are limiting the guests and selling pre-purchased tickets. We offer 3 hour play sessions in accordance with all CDC guidelines. Tiny town is currently operating at 30% capacity. 20% LESS than the CDC recommendation of 50% for indoor entertainment. So, what does that mean? About 40-50 kids with their parent(s).
1. All guests must PREPURCHASE admission tickets prior to arrival.
2. All guests must sign a NEW waiver prior to playing. Visited us before? Log-in to our system and re-sign.
3. All guests must wash hands upon arrival.
4. Face masks must be worn for anyone 3 years old and older. TT Staff will have masks on for safety
5. Absolutely NO PARTIES allowed without booking a party at TT. So, no presents, no cake, no cupcakes, no party hats, no trinkets, etc. etc. etc.
6. Three hour play sessions, visit our website to view current hours.
Any customer who wants to use a gift card, credit, or season pass or coupon will need to CALL Tiny Town to reserve your spot. Our online store does not accept gift cards or coupons.
No refunds can be issued for your admission tickets. If you reserve a time, you are taking a spot. If you don't show up, you take a spot that we otherwise could sell. We ask that you attend or send someone in your place!