Summer Skills Nights with the ABQ Sol FC will being June 13 at 7pm at St. Pius HS. These sessions are open to boys and girls area youth soccer players ages 09 (U9) - 03 (U15). These sessions are designed to allow players an outlet to improve their technical development over the summer months by learning from their favorite ABQ Sol FC players and staff. Sessions will be every Wednesday evening at 7pm at St. Pius HS. Sessions begin June 13th and run through July 11th. All sessions are an hour in length. This program will be directed by ABQ Sol Head Coach, Justin Sells. Sessions run every Wednesday evening at 7pm at St. Pius HS. Get out this summer and learn from the Sol!
- Where: St. Pius HS
‣ When: Wednesday evenings each week @ 7pm-8PM
‣ Dates: June 13 - July 11, 2018 (Not July 4)
‣ Cost: $95 per player (includes Sol training t-shirt)
‣ Registration Deadline: June 1, 2018
‣ Questions: contact email@example.com