Terms of Registration:
This Agreement and Terms of Registration (“Agreement”) are made as of the date provided below by and between K9’s Unleashed, LLC (“Company”) and the undersigned (“Client”) for provision of dog training services (“Services”) from Company to the Client:
- Full payment from the Client to Company is due on or before the first session. Payment by check or cash.
- Group Classes are $290 for 8 sessions.
- Individual make-up classes are not held for group sessions and there are no refunds.
- There are no refunds for the class purchased.
- If there are any discrepancies, uncertainties, or concerns, it is advised the client contact the trainer directly to discuss the issues.
- Permission is given to the Company to take photos/videos of my puppy/dog to use for promotional and educational purposes.
- Children are encouraged to participate if they are cooperative, respectful, and able to follow directions and show signs of being a competent handler subject to the execution of required waivers in favor of the Client.
- I hereby agree to sign and provide the attached waiver and release as part of the registration and as a condition to the provision of services from Client.
- I understand and agree that my sole remedy against Company, its members, employees, volunteers, agents, heirs, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Company Parties”) related to the Services and any damages, injuries or death relating thereto shall be limited to the amount paid by the undersigned to Company for the Services and the undersigned hereby waives, and in no event shall Company Parties be liable for, any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the Services.
- Except to the extent that this Agreement may be governed by any federal law, including federal bankruptcy law, this Agreement shall be governed by, construed and interpreted under, and enforced exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina, and the courts in the state of North Carolina shall have jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising hereunder.
- Paragraphs, titles, headings and captions contained in this Agreement are inserted only for convenience and for reference and in no way define, limit, extend or describe the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.
- Client and Company concur that any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not apply in the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
- No change, amendment or modification of this Agreement shall be made unless agreed to in writing by Company and Client.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, this Agreement shall constitute the entire and full agreement and understanding between Company and Client, and shall supersede all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements (other than the waivers that are required to be signed by Client), understandings and discussions between them, written and/or oral, all of which shall be deemed merged into this Agreement and shall be of no further force and effect.
I hereby register my puppy/dog for K9s Unleashed group lessons and conditions expressed in this and all other documentation pertaining to the rules and policies of K9s Unleashed. I realize that any training activity has the potential for injury, to the handler and/or animal, and I waive any claim of accidental and /or negligent tort damage against K9s Unleashed and/or its owners, instructors/staff, or volunteers resulting from the activity. I acknowledge an assumption of risk by accepting and agreeing to allow myself, my family and my puppy/dog to participate in the K9s Unleashed programs.