Colliers International has prepared this Offering memorandum, which contains select information pertaining to the business and financial operation of the Property. This Offering Memorandum does not purport to be all-inclusive or to contain all the information that may be required by a prospective purchaser. Neither the Owner, Colliers International, nor Owner’s or Colliers International’s respective officers, employees, or agents makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this Offering Memorandum or any of its contents, any information as defined below or the condition of the Property, and no legal liability is assumed or shall be implied with respect thereto. You will only be able to rely upon those representations and warranties contained in any final agreement entered into between you and Owner relating to the purchase and sale of the Property.
By acknowledging and accepting the receipt of this Offering Memorandum, you hereby agree:
- The Offering Memorandum and its contents, and all other information (including building, Owner and tenant financials) supplied to you, in any manner, by Owner and/or Colliers International (collectively the "information") are confidential;
- You and your shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Purchaser") will keep the information confidential, and will not disclose or otherwise divulge or permit anyone else to disclose or otherwise divulge any of the information in any manner to any other individual, entity or party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Purchaser may disclose such information to Purchaser’s shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives who need to know such information in connection with the possible acquisition of the Property, provided that such shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Information in accordance with this Agreement;
- Purchaser will not use the Information for any purpose other than to evaluate Purchaser’s potential acquisition of the Property;
- Purchaser shall not copy or otherwise duplicate any of the Information, and agrees to return upon demand of Owner or Colliers International all Information and destroy any extracts, analyses, summaries, or other documents prepared from or based upon the Information;
- You and your agents are not entering into a co-broke agreement with Colliers International; and
- The Property and improvements described in this Offering Memorandum are being offered for sale on an "As Is, Where Is" basis without representations or warranties.
The Owner and Colliers International reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to reject any and all expressions of interest or offers to purchase the Property and to terminate discussions with any entity or person reviewing this Offering Memorandum or Information making an offer to the purchase the Property until a written agreement for the purchase of the Property has been fully executed.
If you do not wish to pursue negotiations leading to the potential acquisition of this Property, or if in the future you discontinue such negotiations, then you agree to return this Offering Memorandum to Colliers International This Offering Memorandum shall not be deemed to represent the state of the affairs of the Property or constitute an indication that there has been no change in the state of the affairs of the Property since the date this Offering Memorandum was prepared.