DIGITAL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY JUNE 14, 2019.
1. Each artist may submit 1 or 2 paintings.
2. The photograph of your artwork must be of the unframed, unmated image. Use filtered
natural light, as flash may be too harsh.
3. The painting’s photo orientation must be correct. The top of the painting must be up when the
image is opened (not upside down or laying on its side).
4. Make sure your image is its best. Your image will be used for initial jurying, and for publicity
throughout the following year.
5. File format must be in .jpg format
5a. No other formats will be accepted
5b. No larger than 500kb in size
6. Saved image file
6a. Rename Image: Title of painting Artist last name First name.jpg
6b. Images not renamed will not be submitted for consideration
6c. Example: Big Barn Jones Jane.jpg
For any questions, please contact Mary Johnson at (641) 757-2883 or email@example.com