All 2019 Participating Companies Must Read and Sign the Following:
1. Payment/Cancellation Policy: Payment in full is required to register as a vendor at GRBR. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Vendors canceling prior to August 1, 2019 forfeit 50% of booth rental fee. No refunds will be given to those canceling after August 1, 2019.
2. Space Assignments: A booth space consists of one or more 10' x 10' areas. Tents and additional booth furnishings are available at additional costs (see above). Booth assignments will be made only after payment is received and will be made in the sole and absolute discretion of Management and based on space requirements, products to be exhibited and with consideration of the overall best interest of the event. All booth and exhibit materials must fit within the dimensions of the booth, obstruction of walkways or general views of the event or other exhibiting companies will not be allowed. Any plans for specifically built displays must be submitted to THE GREAT RENO BALLOON RACE (“Management”) for approval.
3. Exhibit Operation: All booths must be open and staffed during the hours of GRBR. At the close of the exhibit each day the area will be cleared and no one will be permitted admission to the area. Management reserves the right to restrict exhibit noise level and to determine suitable methods of operation and display of materials. Vendors agree that Management may relocate Vendor to another space if necessary, in the sole and absolute discretion of Management.
4. Products and Exhibits: No product bearing the GRBR trademark, name, logo, or reference to such may be sold or distributed without written permission from GRBR. Management reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to restrict the sale or display of any item which is deemed objectionable. If, for any reason, an exhibit or its contents are deemed objectionable, the exhibit, product, or item will be subject to removal. Should such an eviction or restriction be enforced, Management shall not be held liable for refunding of rental fees or funds for exhibition rental.
5. Management & Dismantling: Management reserves the right should any rented Vendor’s space remain unoccupied on the opening day or should any space be forfeited due to failure to make payment, to rent said space to any other Vendor or use said space in any other manner, but this clause shall not be construed as affecting the obligation of Vendor to pay the full amount specified in this invoice for space rental should Management not re-let the space. Vendor shall be solely responsible at its own expense, for installing and dismantling its booth. Vendor shall repair any such damage caused by such dismantling and return the space in the same condition as received.
6. Fire, Safety & Health Regulations: Vendors agree to comply with local, city and state laws, ordinances and regulations including, but in no way limited to, all applicable federal, state and local codes and regulations relating to the preparation and service of food products, as well as any and all regulations set forth by the Management covering fire, safety, health and all other matters. All exhibit equipment and materials will be reasonably located within the booth and protected by safety devices where necessary. Vendors shall take all necessary fire precautions. All vendors must be in compliance with all Nevada OSHA codes. Power strips are not allowed.
7. Sub-letting of Space: Vendor shall not assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space assigned or have representatives, equipment, or materials for firms other than its own in the exhibit space without written consent from Management.
8. Indemnification/Release: Management will take reasonable precautions to safeguard Vendor’s property during non-expo hours. However, Management will not be liable for loss or damage to the property from theft, fire, accident, or any other cause. By initialing below, Vendor agrees to indemnify, protect, defend and hold harmless The Great Reno Balloon Race and Washoe County, its officers, directors, and organizers, owners, and agents, representatives, or employees of the above from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liens, judgments, penalties, attorneys’ and consultants’ fees, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of, involving, or in connection with, the occupancy of the assigned space by Vendor, the conduct of Vendor’s business, any act, omission or neglect of Vendor, its agents, contractors, employees or invitees, and out of any Default or Breach by Vendor in the performance in a timely manner of any obligation on Vendor’s part to be performed under this agreement. In addition, the Vendor expressly releases the aforementioned from all claims for loss, damage or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
9. Insurance and Liability: The Vendor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to Vendor’s displays, equipment, and other property brought upon the premises of the festival site. ALL vendors MUST provide a Certificate of Insurance to Management in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars). The certificate MUST list The Great Reno Balloon Race, and Washoe County as “Additionally Insured.” Said certificate must be received by Management or exhibitor will not be allowed to participate in the Exhibition. Management reserves the right, in Management’s sole and absolute discretion, to require additional insurance based on vendor’s permitted use of the assigned space.
10. Utilities: Electricity services are available during GRBR for an additional fee, as set forth above. Vendors requiring said services must make prior arrangements directly with Management to utilize electrical systems and any other provided utilities which vendor desires to utilize. Any vendor desiring to utilize a generator must obtain the prior written permission of Management, which such permission may be withheld in Management’s sole and absolute discretion.
11. Inability to Perform: If Management should elect not to, or be prevented from, holding GRBR or if it cannot permit Vendor to occupy Vendor’s assigned space due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to: strike, civil disobedience and acts of God, Management will refund to Vendor the amount of rental paid, less a proportionate share of GRBR expenses, and Management shall have no further obligation or liability to Vendor. In the event Management is prevented from holding GRBR and Vendor shall have made no payment, he nevertheless shall be obligated to pay his share of the expenses. The right to cancel or terminate The Great Reno Balloon Race, in whole or in part, shall be in the sole and exclusive discretion of Management.
12. Rules and Regulations: Management shall have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all rules contained herein to make such further rules and regulations as it shall consider necessary for the proper conduct of GRBR.
13. No Animals Allowed: No animals allowed at The Great Reno Balloon Race.
14. Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles & Cans: No alcoholic beverages are permitted on GRBR event grounds unless purchased from a vendor licensed by Management to sell same. No glass bottles are permitted.
15. Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, this agreement may be terminated by Management only. Tenant shall have no right to terminate this Agreement based on inclement weather. In the event Management determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the prevailing weather conditions either make, or are likely to make, continuation of the event impractical, Management shall have the sole and absolute right to terminate this agreement. In the event of such termination, the amount of rent paid shall be refunded to Vendor pursuant to Section 11 above.
By completing this contract we agree to exhibit our products/services at the 2019 GRBR and to abide by the rules, regulations and conditions governing GRBR as stated above.