In order to be considered as a foster you must:
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (if renting).
- Allow Halfway There to contact both vet and personal references.
- Be willing to work with the animal to help them get ready for adoption. This includes housebreaking, basic training, socialization, etc.
- Agree to help us find a permanent home for the foster animal(s) and make the animal(s) available to meet potential adopters.
- Have patience, a good sense of humor, and a high tolerance for slobbery kisses!
It takes roughly 15 minutes to complete this application.