This form is for applicants to, and students at the University of Leeds to tell us more about their disability or disabilities, including dyslexia and mental health, so that we can put in place appropriate support. You have received a link to this form because you have indicated to the University of Leeds that you are disabled.
The definition of disability includes mental health conditions, long term health conditions, and specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia and dyspraxia.
This form takes around 15 minutes to complete, and it has a 'Save & Return' feature if you want to complete it in stages (see below).
You can complete this form if:
- You hold a formal offer of study at the University of Leeds
- OR you are a registered student at the University of Leeds
- AND you are disabled, including if you are dyslexic, or have a mental health condition
- AND/OR You have received support before, such as exam arrangements at school
As you work through this form, we will tell you about:
- What disability is, and what types of disability we support
- How we process your information, and who we can share it with
- What evidence we require as part of registration
- How to contact us, and where to find further information
Save and return
Please be aware that this form has a 'Save & Return' feature to allow you to complete the form at a later stage. Incomplete and unsaved forms will be deleted within 14 days, so you are advised to use the 'Save & Return' feature if you feel you may not complete the form within this time. You can do this by clicking on the button 'Create an account or login', below.