The FFA Spring Plant Sale is a new fundraiser for Calamus-Wheatland FFA with the newly finished greenhouse. Funds will help with student activities as well as upkeep of the greenhouse. This is a student led project. All funds will benefit the students in hands-on learning experiences.
If you are not a plant lover, but would still like to donate to the chapter, please send donations to:
Calamus-Wheatland High School
c/o Blair Bodkins
110 E. Park Rd.
Wheatland, IA 52777
Checks payable to: Calamus-Wheatland FFA
Memo: Plant Sale
QUESTIONS? - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates of Sale by Appointment ONLY
Friday - May 1st (1:00pm-4:00pm)
Saturday - May 2nd (8:00am-11:00pm)
1) Ordering Procedure: Due to many different circumstances this year we will be having an Open-House style plant sale with scheduled time slots only.To schedule a time to choose your plants please sign up on the online form with your desired time. If none of the times work for you please contact Ms. Bodkins directly. Priority will be given based on time slot. So if you would like to choose your plants first please sign up earlier. No more than 2 customers will be allowed in the greenhouse at a time due to COVID-19. The Calamus-Wheatland High School Greenhouse which is located the west side of the Ag Buiding at the High School. Acceptable forms of payments at pick-up; cash or check.
2) Below you will find descriptions of the avaliable plants for purchase. Also any of the plant can be potted into baskets that you bring with you.
3) Prices: All hanging baskets will be at a flat rate of $12, but all other plants will be taken for a free-will donation.
4) Staff on site: Staff members will maintain social distancing and safety recommendations during each sale as well as wearing personal protective equipment. When you arrive please wait outside the door on the west side of the greenhouse, and enter when you are told. Signs will be posted with any other instructions.
6) Note: If we sell out of plant before your selected time slot, we will contact you via email provided. Thanks for your time and patience.