FAST TRACK YOUR LEADERS!
Crain's Leadership Academy 2019
Crain's Leadership Academy has offered the best of personal development, professional growth, leadership exposure and civic outreach through discovery sessions and guest CEO speakers since its launch in 2015.
What make this program so prestigious and exclusive is the fact that high performers can only be nominated to participate by their CEO or direct hires. It’s a tremendous honor for nominees to be acknowledged as an advancing professional poised for leadership positions within their organizations and the community.
The Crain Leadership Academy learning experience will enable participants to grow via:
• Personal and professional development leveraging innate strengths
• Guest speakers who provide leadership exposure and fresh perspectives
• Civic and cultural outreach at curated discovery sessions
• Professional network of like-minded peers from a cross section of industries and organizations
• A stake in Chicago's business community
Five-session program dates:
August 23 (9a - 5p), September 6 (12 - 5p), September 20 (12 - 5p), October 4 (12 - 5p), October 18 (9a - 5p)
If applicant is accepted, the cost is $5,500 per person. Payment is due by Friday, August 16, 2019.
As the Nominator, please fill out the top section with your information.
The subsequent sections apply to your candidate. If you are nominating a second candidate, please complete two Nomination Forms.