Per federal, state, and local government and health agency guidance, LLEInc./Q-ZAR has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of infectious and/or communicable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19, MRSA, influenza, and other infectious or communicable diseases, including social distancing, face masks, disinfecting and heightened hygiene practices. By entering an LLEInc./Q-ZAR facility, the undersigned understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
1. I acknowledge that participation in Laser Tag games involves physical activity that could result in injury to myself or someone else. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damage which may occur to or be caused by me while on these premises. I assume full responsibility no matter what the cause, including without limitations, the affirmative negligence of LLEInc./Q-ZAR, its owners, employees or agents. I completely release & discharge LLEInc./Q-ZAR, its owners, employees, & agents from all claims, damages or other liabilities, present or future, whether or not known or anticipated, which may result from or arise out of the use or intended use of the LLEInc./Q-ZAR Laser Tag facility or any related equipment. I agree to play Laser Tag according to the rules & instructions given me by members of the LLEInc./Q-ZAR staff. I acknowledge that LLEInc./Q-ZAR accepts no responsibility for any act or thing done which is not in accordance with the rules and instructions. I accept full responsibility for any damage to the Q-ZAR premises, facility and / or equipment caused by me. I agree to inform a member of the Q-ZAR staff of any medical conditions or treatments that I have prior to participating in the game of Laser Tag.
2. Being indoors or participating in events or activities involves the possible exposure to & illness from infectious and/or communicable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19, MRSA, influenza, and other infectious or communicable diseases. While adherence to particular rules and requirements may reduce the risk of possible exposure, the risk of serious illness and death remains; and
3. I knowingly and freely ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
4. I agree to comply with all rules, regulations or conditions established by LLEInc./Q-ZAR while inside or participating in any events or activities. If, however, I observe any violation of the rules, regulation or conditions established by LLEInc./Q-ZAR or the State of California during my presence or participation, I shall remove myself from participation and immediately bring such matter to the attention of LLEInc./Q-ZAR; and
5. For myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS LLEInc./Q-ZAR, its officers, officials, agents, employees, Members, Leagues and Associations, clubs, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event or activity in which I am present or participate (“RELEASEES”), from and against any and all claims of whatever type or kind including any illness, disability, death, or other loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of Releasees or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California. If any portion of this release is determined to be invalid, it is agreed that the remaining provisions of this release shall continue in full force and effect. Finally, I further state that I have fully and carefully read the above release, understand the contents of the same and sign this release voluntarily and as my own free act and deed.