Nonprofit Exhibitor agrees to:
1. Provide a tent for your designated area (optional).
a. All tents must be no larger than 10 feet by 10 feet. Each tent must be a free-standing canopy tent made from fire-retardant material, with documentation to prove such is the case. A member of the New Orleans Fire Department will beon hand to inspect all tents and supporting documentation. If the tent does not meet these standards, then we will ask you to remove the tent from Lafayette Square immediately, as our fire permit does not allow for any exceptions.
b. The four legs of each tent must be weighed down by weights attached by either a bungee cord or a durable rope. No staking of tents is allowed anywhere on Lafayette Square. This is a regulation of Parks and Parkways and Lafayette Square Conservancy.
2. Provide a banner to hang from the tent or table. Banners cannot be larger than 3 feet by 10 feet.
3. Provide limited informational materials from your tent. MASS DISTRIBUTION OF FLYERS IS NOT permitted: this is a regulation of Parks and Parkways and Lafayette Square Conservancy. You may also have signup sheets for upcoming events or for more information about your organization, as well as “goodies” (e.g. candy, stickers, etc. as long as your items are not hard plastic, which is not allowed in the park). ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING OF TICKETS OR MERCHANDISE IS ALLOWED.
4. Provide staffing at your table at all times from 4:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Any organization that fails to be set up by 5:00 p.m. or staff its table until 8:00 p.m. will forfeit the opportunity to exhibit in future years.
5. Execute the Hold harmless agreement included in this application and attach a printed, signed, and scanned copy to this application. (This Hold Harmless agreement acknolwedges that the the Young Leadership Council is not responisble for damages to or theft of your property at the concert site).
6. Acknolwedge the Parking/Vehicle Agreement included in this application