Included in an NIGP registration:
Standard NIGP Summit Ticket
Ideal for the state/local government purchaser who wants to attend high quality training, learn best practices, and connect with quality small and diverse vendors.
- Access for one to training provided by local NIGP trainers on March 8 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Admission for one into Alliance NW Evening Reception on March 8 from 4 – 6 p.m.
- All-Access Admission for one into Alliance NW Training & Outreach Event on March 9. Access includes:
- One 10’x10’ booth space per agency (additional booths $300/each)
- pipe and drape
- a six-foot skirted table with two chairs
- Agency name listed on event website, alliancenorthwest.org
- Logo and agency information, including your logo, in the Government Marketplace Magazine
- One ticket for Breakfast & Luncheon keynote address
- Match Making Table to meet one-on-one with vendors
Small Business Champion Sponsor Package
Ideal for state and local agencies seeking to make the most of the outreach and training opportunities afforded to participants of Alliance NW. After all, the most effective small business champions seek out good training to do their jobs well and also spend time educating vendors on how to do business with their agency.
- 10’x10’ booth in State/Local Government Row with specialized placement and recognition
- 2 all-access passes to NIGP Training Summit & Alliance NW
- Match-Making table for one-on-one sessions with vendors
- Opportunity for one representative to join the State/Local government agency panel for vendors to learn how to do business with your agency.
- Logo recognition on website, event program, printed promotional materials, e-blasts, and during event announcements.
- Logo listing and agency description in Government Contracting Magazine