Request to Move

Electronic Signature Agreement.

By selecting the "I Accept" button, you certify that the information provided is true and accurate and all adult members of the household are present for their signatures. You also agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on these forms. 

Confirmation of Tenant-Based Voucher

This form is to request a move with continued assistance for qualifying households. You must have a tenant-based voucher to be eligible for a move with continued assistance. If you have a project-based voucher, please talk with your property manager.
Do you have a tenant-based voucher?
Secured by Formsite

Contact us | Sign up for our newsletter
Copyright © 2017 Seattle Housing Authority