22 applicants will be awarded $2,500 each.
- Active Achieva Credit Union member in good standing.
- Graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in college or trade school.
- An accredited two-year program leading to a four year undergrad degree.
- An accredited two-year degree program.
- An accredited trade or technical school.
Prior Achieva Scholarship recipients, employees, officers and directors of Achieva Credit Union and their family members are not eligible to apply for or receive funds from the 2024 Achieva Scholarship program.
The application must be completed in its entirety and received by March 08, 2024. No late submissions will be accepted. Any incomplete submissions will be ineligible for consideration. Once notified recipients have 48 hours to accept the award from the date of notification. Each submission must include:
- Completed application form.
- Acceptance letter to a university/technical school or current proof of enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation; only one may be from the school where the student is enrolled. For example, letters from a teacher and a coach from the same school are not satisfactory. Suggestions: teacher, coach or counselor AND a personal family friend, a representative from a volunteer organization, or supervisor at work.
- A current transcript of your college or high school grades. Photocopies are acceptable. A copy of your most recent report card may be substituted.
- Creative entry in the form of a written essay approximately 350 words in length.