Four applicants will be awarded $2,500 each.
- Hugh 'Max' Kriever Memorial Scholarship
- Trellis Poe Honorary Scholarship
- Jack Berthy Honorary Scholarship
- Dr. Tom Oberhofer Honorary Scholarship
- Active Achieva Credit Union member in good standing.
- Graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in college or trade school, committed to majoring in education.
Prior Achieva Scholarship recipients, employees, officers and directors of Achieva Credit Union and their family members are not eligible to apply for or receive funds from the 2021 Achieva Scholarship program.
Application must be completed in its entirety and received by May 17, 2021. Each submission must include:
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation on letterhead, dated within the last 60 days. Photocopies are acceptable.
- A current transcript of your college or high school grades. Photocopies are acceptable. A copy of your most recent report card may be substituted.
- Creative entry in the form of a written essay approximately 250 words in length.