The Colorado Academy of PAs is seeking presentation proposals for our 2022 Annual CME Conference, currently scheduled to take place on Friday, February 25-27th as an IN-PERSON event. The conference format includes 50-minute lectures, and your proposal should be formatted for a (50) minute session. Our conference is scheduled to be an in-person conference with the location to be determined, but definitely in the state of Colorado. There is a speaker honorarium of $250 per lecture OR registration for the conference.
To ensure a balanced conference CME program is offered, all submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of your peers. The evaluation process is competitive, and if selected, you will be notified by email or phone.
* Pulmonary * Obesity
* Cardiology * Nutrition
* Human Trafficking * Opioids
* Diabetes * General Surgery
* Covid * Ethics and Legalities
* Derm * OBGYN
* Neurology * Internal medicine
* Hospitalist Medicine * End of life/hospice
* PA legislation * Toxicology
* Marijuana in medicine * Orthopedics
* other general topics.
Call for Speakers will close on October 29th, 2021.