GAPA’s Diversity Committee will award one $1,500 scholarships annually.
- Applicant must be a PA student currently enrolled in a PA Program in the state of Georgia
- Must have successfully completed one term (semester or quarter) of PA studies
- Must be in good academic standing in the PA Program
- Must be a member of GAPA
- Applicant must submit a letter of reference from a faculty advisor or program director
- Submit a 3-5 minute video detailing how the applicant has participated in efforts to promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. The video should include ideas for how they plan to continue their efforts as a certified PA.