Frution Horticulture (BOP) Limited collects and stores information from this form to :
- Manage the business of Frution Horticulture (BOP) Limited (including internal reporting, administrative processes and selection of scholarship and prize winners)
- Comply with the requirements of the Education Act 1989 and other legislation relating to maintenance of official records and accountability for public funding
- Supply information to government agencies and other organisations as set out below.
Frution Horticulture (BOP) Limited may add your personal details (name, date of birth, gender and residency) to the National Student Index, which is managed by the Ministry of Education.
Supply of information to government agencies and other organisations
Frution Horticulture (BOP) Limited supplies data collected on your enrolment to government agencies, including:
- The Ministry of Education
- The New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- The Tertiary Education Commission
- The Ministry of Social Development (StudyLink): in relation to student loans and allowances)
- Immigration New Zealand (a branch of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment): for those who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
Those agencies use the data supplied by tertiary education organisations to:
- Administer the tertiary education system, including allocating funding
- Develop policy advice for government
- Conduct statistical analysis and research.
The Ministry of Education may supply data collected on this form to Statistics New Zealand for the purposes of integrating data with data collected by other government agencies, subject to the provisions of the Statistics Act 1975. Integrated data is used for the production of official statistics, to inform policy advice to government and for research purposes.
When required by law, Frution Horticulture (BOP)s Limited releases information to government agencies such as the New Zealand Police, Department of Justice, Ministry of Social Development, and the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC).
Information collected on this form may be supplied to other educational organisations for the purpose of verifying academic records.
In signing this enrolment form you authorise such disclosure on the understanding that Frution Horticulture (BOP) Limited will observe the conditions governing the release of information, as set out in the Privacy Act 1993, the Education Act 1989 and other relevant legislation. You may see any information held about you and request that any errors in that information be amended or noted. To do so, contact the Enrolments Officer.