1. All Students must have birth certificate, social security card, and proof of address to Credits cannot be reported until all enrollment procedures are complete.
2. All Students must schedule class times and will be held responsible to attend school when scheduled unless prior notice is given.
3. All Student musts attend school at least once a week. The only exception is outside Testing and review sessions must take place at school.
4. Attendance hours are reported to the Ohio Department of Education with completed coursework.
5. If student is not in attendance, or if student does not contact the staff for 30 days, they may be disenrolled from the program.
6. Student must have official transcript in order to get credit for previous classes taken at previous schools.
7. Student will be held responsible for completing their own work, and passing a final test for each.
8. Student will be respectful all staff members and other students.
9. Students who were required to pass Ohio Graduation Test or Ohio Proficiency Test when they were originally enrolled in high school will be required to pass the OGT's/Proficiency Test to receive a diploma.
10.IEP's are only applicable for test exemption if they were valid at the original time of graduation. Current testing accommodation must be discussed with your teacher as IEP's are not valid for adult learners unless they have been continuously recertified from an adult support.