- Vendor is responsible for all applicable county, state and federal taxes. Any vendors with outstanding tax debts in the state of Virginia will not be selected to vend at LOCKN' Festival.
- All vendors must record sales (cash, RFID and credit card) in the provided point of sale system for an honest and transparent settlement. Vendors must participate in the LOCKN' cashless program, which allows fans to purchase food and beverage with their RFID wristband and/ or credit cards. Vendors will be subject to a transaction fee (~4.5% of RFID and credit card transactions) for both RFID and credit card sales. Cashless point-of-sale terminals are included in booth settlement. Additional terminals are available for $300 each.
- Load-in will be scheduled for August 20 (venue) and August 21 (campgrounds). Load-out must take place by end of day on August 26. Exact times and instructions will be shared with accepted vendors.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell Alcoholic Beverages of any kind. Vendors may sell pre-approved specialty beverages and non-alcoholic beverages purchased on-site through the vendor NA bev program. NA beverage menus and pricing will be available to accepted vendors.
- All partners must comply with environmental guidlines to help the Festival minimize the waste generated at Infinity Downs. All service items must be recyclable or biodegradable (more detail will be shared upon acceptance). Prohibited items include: straws, single use bags, styrofoam, individual condiment packets and wrapped cutlery.
LOCKN' FOOD VENDING TIMELINE (subject to change)
May 17: Vendor application due
June 14: Flat fee payment, contract and all paperwork due from accepted vendors
August 20-21: Load-in (exact times will be assigned closer to the show)
August 22-25: SHOWTIME!
August 26: Settlement begins at 12 pm/ Load-out complete by 5 pm
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.