- Please fill out ALL application information – incomplete applications will not be considered.
- This is only an application for an opportunity to perform. Submission of the application does not guarantee performance at the event, nor constitute any agreement to provide space, services, or compensation at Riverton Town Days.
- Riverton City is not responsible for loss or damage to property of entertainer.
- Performances should always be appropriate for a family based audience.
- Please dress appropriately to face the public. A neat and clean appearance is most appealing.
- Performers may put out a hat or bad to collect money but may not verbally ask the public for money. It is the responsibility of the performer to report all income, including all tips, to the Utah State Tax Commission.
- CD’s may be sold by the performer at the event.
- Event staff has the authority to move and reassign performer’s locations to facilitate event operations or to resolve concerns.
- Knives, swords, torches, flames, axes, saws, or other objects used in a performance must be pre-approved.
- Performers under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Riverton City reserves the right to communicate with applicants by email, mail, phone and text.
At all times, performers must conduct themselves in a manner that is courteous to other entertainers, vendors, and the public. Please remember you’re a welcome guest and we appreciate your contribution to the Riverton Town Days event; but we must ensure the comfort and safety of others in attendance.
NOTE: Riverton City has a limited budget for stipends for performers. Most performers volunteer their time. If you are unable to volunteer your time, please ensure to note the amount you would require to perform.