GVAL is challenging you to submit one piece of your work and at the Artists Reception, participating artists will be given the option to briefly discuss their submission.
PLEASE review the below information in its entirety for important dates, times, and submission requirements.
Exhibition Dates: January 5 -February 28, 2019
Exhibition Times: Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm; Friday-Saturday 9am-6pm; Sunday 1-5pm
Location: Bexley Public Library 2411 East Main Street Bexley, OH 43209
Artist Reception: Thursday, January 17th 6:30-8:30pm
Visual Entries Due: Monday, December 17, 2018 by 10:00pm
Drop Off Date and Times: Friday, January 4th between 2:00-4:00pm (all artwork MUST be delivered during this time due to the exhibition installation from 4:00-6:00pm)
Pick Up Date and Times: Thursday, February 28th between 9:00-9:00pm
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: Bexley Public Library 2411 East Main Street Bexley, OH 43209
Visual Artist Requirements
GVAL members may submit one image that represents their personal artistic language.
The artwork in the exhibition is limited to the size of 3'x4'.
Bexley Public Library takes no commission and each artist is responsible for their own sales.
All questions should be directed to Kate Anderson through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to pick up your artwork on February 28th 2019, please notify Kate Anderson of GVAL to make alternate arrangements.
German Village Art League and the Bexley Public Library are not responsible for damage, storage, or delivery of your work.
Visual Artwork Submission Guidelines (Online submissions only accepted)
Visual Entries due Monday, December 17th 2018 by 10 p.m.
1. Each artist may submit 1 entry as a jpeg file.
2. Title each jpeg "lastname1.jpeg.” Ex: ross1.jpeg, ross2.jpeg, etc.
3. Each submission should include title, price, and medium. Artwork in the exhibition is limited to a size of 3'x4'
4. Include: Full name, email, phone number, and address in the online submission.
5. You must be a current 2018 German Village Art League Member Artist to submit. If you are not a GVAL member and would like to join or renew your current membership, visit our website at www.GermanVillageArtLeague.com and click Join GVAL.
If you are unsure of your memebrship status, please contact Jan Kustron at email@example.com
6. Please note, no additonal artwork will be accepted during the drop off date, except for the (1) online submission. Also, please do not change the artwork being dropped off from what was initially submitted online (labels for each piece of artwork are created one week before exhibition setup).
BEFORE begininng your online submission, be sure to have collected all of your required information described above. This will make the process easy and prevent an incomplete submission.