Your Premium Membership gives you exposure to the commercial art world. With this membership, you will receive your own page on the GVAL website and have your work available to a commercial art agent. Your artist profile page will include your artist statement and bio, profile photo, up to 12 photos of your art work (including title, dimensions, medium, and predominate color). In addition, your artist profile page will include a link to your website and contact information.
*to ensure an easier process of filling out the Artist Profile Page Builder Form, please have the number of submissions, titles of work, work sizes, and file names prepared beforehand
Artist Profile Page Submission Guidelines
1. Each artist may submit up to 12 photos of their artwork as jpeg files. One image will be used as your GVAL Gallery of Artist primary cover image.
2. Title each jpeg "LastnameTitleofArtwork.jpeg.” Ex: SmithFlowersinVase.jpeg, SmithSunsetonBeach.jpeg, etc.
3. Each image of your artwork should be in jpeg format and no larger than 1920 pixels on the longest dimension. Please note, the image you choose for your GVAL Gallery of Artist primary cover image may be resized by GVAL to fit parameters of a 5x7 portrait format.
4. Include title, predominate color, dimensions, and medium with each submission.
5. Submit your artist profile personal photo in jpeg format and no larger than 1920 pixels on longest dimension. This image may be resized to fit parameters of a 5x7 portrait format.
6. Submit your Artist Statement and Bio, up to 300 words. You can type this below or upload this information in a text only word document.
7. Include: Full name, contact email, phone number, artist website address, and mailing address in the submission. Submit all information through the Artist Profile Page Building Form.