* Log in to the online portal at https://portal.camsmgt.com/ to sign-up online, or return the form below.
I hereby request to have my Community Association Assessments automatically drafted from my bank account on the 10th day of the Association’s billing cycle.
- Prior to enrolling in automatic draft, your balance must be paid in full. If you have a balance due, please submit a one-time payment to bring your account current, or you may complete an online form authorizing CAMS to make a one-time draft for the balance owed so that you can be enrolled.
- Requests to start or stop Automatic Draft must be submitted at least 10 full business days in advance of the draft date.
- Assessments are billed on the first of the month, however, your payment is drafted around the 10th of the month, therefore we do not send billing statements to owners who pay via ACH. You may view your account transactions and print a statement of your account when you log in to the Owner Portal at https://portal.camsmgt.com/
- The draft amount will automatically change according to your Association’s yearly budget, no action is needed on your part if the assessment amount changes next year.
- Special Assessments may be drafted per the published payment schedule if authorized by the Board of Directors for your Community Association when the assessment is billed (varies by Association, contact email@example.com with questions if you have an active special assessment).