TidalHealth is offering Living Stipend opportunities based on need to current or newly hired employees working at least 24 hours per month. All applicants are evaluated based on the criteria in this application.
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Echo Sonography
- Physical Medicine (PT; PTA; OT; OTA; Speech)
- Laboratory Technician (Core Laboratory Technicians – Chemistry, Hematology; Histotechnologist)
- Imaging Technicians (MRI, CT, Cardiovascular Technology)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Surgical Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Student must be accepted into an eligible program at an accredited college or university or certification program.
- Current college student pursuing a healthcare career who agrees to work for TidalHealth for 1 or 2 years after graduating depending on the amount awarded to the student.
- Student must commit to being a TidalHealth employee for a commitment of 1 year for up to $6,000 repayment of loan or 2 years for up to a $12,000 repayment of loan
- Student must commit to work while learning to 24 hours a month at TidalHealth.
Requirements for Living Stipend:
- Employee must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid known as the FAFSA. The student must have financial need, be enrolled in a college or university in a diploma or certificate program and be a US Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- TidalHealth will work with the team member’s school to assess need level.
You will need to submit the following:
- This completed application.
- A Finanicial Aid Offer letter from the educational institution showing financial need balance.
- Approval to work with the attending school to review FAFSA and need.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org