- MetroHealth is now vaccinating people aged *12 years and up.
- You DO NOT have to be a MetroHealth patient to schedule an appointment.
- Pfizer is approved for anyone 12 years or older. Moderna is approved for anyone 18 years and older.
Moderna vaccine is only offered at Broadway Pharmacy location.
- Both Pfizer and Moderna require two doses. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you receive your first.
- Minors who are 12 - 17 (Pfizer only)*:
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must complete a registration/consent form and bring it to the appointment.
- Bring a photo ID to your appointment.
- Insurance is not required. If you do not have insurance, select No Insurance at the bottom of the list on the scheduling page.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to anyone. The federal government provides the vaccine free of charge to everyone living in the United States. The cost of administering the vaccine will be billed to your insurance company, Medicare or Medicaid. If you are a Medicare patient, please bring your Red, White and Blue Medicare card, which Medicare requires.
*Children ages 16 and 17 who are not emancipated must have parental or legal guardian consent for any vaccine. A parent or legal guardian generally should accompany the minor to receive the vaccine, unless the administration of the vaccine occurs in a physician’s office, school-based or school-associated clinic setting or similar setting.