Your school will need to send a letter of verification of the following:
- The student is an APRN student in good standing
- The student possesses an unencumbered and current Registered Nurse License in the state of Ohio
- Possesses a current BLS certification
- Has a valid and clear background check on file at the school
- Has appropriate malpractice and liability insurance
- Has up to date vaccinations including TB and influenza vaccine (Nov-Apr)
Please have your school send a signed verification letter from the APRN program director attesting to all items above.