Community Support Grants
As it works to improve health outcomes across Cuyahoga County, MetroHealth is honored to partner with and help support outstanding nonprofit organizations that share that goal.
How to Apply for Community Support
In order to streamline the partnership process, only requests that come through this portal will be considered for support. Please do not approach any Metro Health executive or employee with your request. Use the form below.
What we look for in a request
Mission Alignment - The mission of the organization requesting support and its proposed use of funds must align with MetroHealth’s mission and values.
Priority Areas - Request should relate to one or more of these priority areas and clearly illustrate how MetroHealth’s investment will help improve health outcomes:
- Education: Providing services and support to help children thrive educationally.
- Health: Supporting health care, research and/or healthy life options.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Supporting efforts to overcome systemic inequality.
- Community growth: Providing opportunities for neighborhoods to grow and thrive and provide residents with more opportunities.
Robust Partnership - There should be opportunities for a mutually beneficial partnership beyond a once-a-year event.
Accountability - Organizations awarded a grant must submit a report that outlines how that support positively impacted health outcomes.
MetroHealth will not support:
- Golf Tournaments
- Religious Organizations
- Political activities or campaigns
- Organizations without current 501(c)3 tax exempt status
Applications will be reviewed semi-annually. The next deadline to apply is April 28, 2023. Submitting an application does not guarantee support. Applications should be submitted well in advance of the start date of your program/project.
Please know that we routinely receive many more requests than we can fulfil.