CREATIVE YOUTH ART EXHIBIT
Carnegie Hall proudly presents the 26th Annual Creative Youth juried art show for Greenbrier County students in grades 4-12. This art exhibit will be on display from March 1-22, 2019 in the Old Stone Room at Carnegie Hall. The awards ceremony will be held Thursday, March 7, 2019. Awards will be announced beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Artwork should be original; if the artwork is a copy of another artist’s work, the original work and artist must be cited.
- All artwork must have been completed within the last year.
- All artwork must be matted or framed before the artwork is brought to Carnegie Hall.
- Matting materials must be heavyweight. Please do not use construction paper for matting. The mats must be firm enough so that the artwork can stand upright.
- Artwork must be titled.
- Only one entry per student.
- Student’s name should appear only on the back of the artwork.
- Artwork should be submitted only with the student’s permission.
- No 3-D artwork—we are unable to display sculpture, clay, and other 3-D art.
- All work accepted for the exhibit must remain on display for the duration of the show.
DATES TO REMEMBER
February 11-15, 2019
Bring art to Carnegie Hall.
Deliver matted or framed artwork to Carnegie Hall between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
March 7, 2019, begins at 4:30 p.m.
Award Ceremony and Reception
The awards ceremony begins at 4:30 p.m. Refreshments will be served following the awards ceremony.
March 26-29, 2019
Pick up art at Carnegie Hall.
Pick up artwork at Carnegie Hall between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
FOR GREENBRIER COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS
Greenbrier County schools may use the school van to transport artwork to the Board of Education office. Any artwork not collected from Carnegie Hall by March 29 will be returned to the school by mail van.
Please fill out the form below for each student entering the art show.