Image Submission Guidelines:
- Registration is open to West Virginia residents only.
- All images must have been taken on a digital phone, within the past year, (between March 2020 and March 2021), and entries must denote the make/model of phone used.
- Image may be stylized with any app you can use on your phone.
- Up to three (3) images may be submitted per person. Please include only ONE image of each photograph. Extra images or works will be deleted.
- Image MUST BE in JPEG format, sRGB color space, and less than 2MB.
- Please DO NOT insert the artist's name on the image, or the image will be cropped before jurying. If cropping is not feasible, the image will be withheld.
Works selected must reflect the theme "Pandemic". Works will be judged on the basis of:
All Judges' decisions are final.
Please contact Allan Sizemore, Artistic Director at (304) 645-7917 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registration forms and $5.00 registration fees must be received by Friday April 23, 2021
in order to be considered eligible.
Announcement of Winners: April 28, 2021
First Place - $100
Second Place - $75
Third Place - $50
Carnegie's Choice- $25